There are many ways to make a single dress work for different occasions. Some basic ideas include:
- Go au naturel and wear your dress as it was intended.
- Wear it with a large, bright-colored belt (or a skinny solid-colored belt). Note: dresses with patterns will look better with a solid/plain belt.
- Covering up your legs can really change the style or look of a dress. Try wearing it with leggings, tights, yoga pants, jeans or even leg warmers.
- Add a jacket or sweater to cover up your arms and upper body.
- Accessorize!! Have fun and experiment with necklaces, earrings, hats, purses, sunglasses, scarves, broaches, etc.